Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Los Angeles Photograher, Lori Fusaro: About Me

Thank you for choosing Fusaro Photography to create your photographic memories. I am truly blessed to be able to say that I love what I do! My commitment to each of my clients is to provide the most personal and creative services that I can possibly give and to provide an enriching photographic experience beginning from the initial contact and lasting through your portrait delivery.

"Lori, thank you SO much for the wonderful pictures! You captured my son perfectly. I've already told everyone I know and plan to start telling strangers!" -Steffanie Cohen

"I can't believe how you captured my son's personality! You're a gifted photographer!" - Kat Jameson


The personal attention I give to each of my clients allows me to create portraits that are unmatched in creativity and capture personalities as they truly are. I will work very closely with you so that I know what you envision for your portrait and we will work together to ensure that vision becomes an artistic creation that you will treasure for years to come.

The DVD is beautiful! I love it! I'm so glad that Mackenzie will have it when she grows up!"- Juniper Lusk

"The pictures are great! I wish I had your eye. I'm going to use them as his "3-year" picture" - Tammy Koch


My Personal Guarantee - I am so confident in my studio, that if for any reason you do not absolutely love your portraits, I will personally re-shoot, re-print or refund all of your money.

"My husband, flipped out over the DVD. He thought all the pics looked like they came straight from a magazine. You are so talented!" - Sasha Graham


I hope that you find the website information helpful as you begin your photographic journey with Fusaro Photography. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. It will be my privilege and honor to photograph you and your family.


Very Truly Yours,

Lori Fusaro
Founder of Fusaro Photography

0 comments:

Wedding Photography | WeddingWire Reviews

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP